2-Wire System Technician
This class will introduce students to decoder systems in general, design principles, and installation techniques. Additional emphasis is given to grounding techniques and using a simple decoder system setup for hands-on operation and troubleshooting common decoder system faults.
Unit 1 2-Wire System Overview
Unit 2 2-Wire System Design
Unit 3 2-Wire System Installation
Unit 4 Grounding and Surge Protection
Unit 5 Troubleshooting 2-Wire System Faults
Unit 6 Review and Exam
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
1. Identify 2-Wire system components.
2. Identify 2-Wire system layouts.
3. Install 2-Wire system components.
4. Properly ground a decoder system.
5. Troubleshoot a Short, Open and an Earth Ground Voltage Fault in the ESP-LX two-wire path system.
Location Information and Class RegistrationOctober 27, 2021
Tampa, FL November 10, 2021
Gilbert, AZ December 15, 2021
Las Vegas, NV December 17, 2021
Las Vegas, NV January 12, 2022
Sparks, NV January 26, 2022
Chicago, IL February 15, 2022
Orlando, FL February 17, 2022
Orlando, FL February 23, 2022
Grand Rapids, MI March 16, 2022
Meridian, ID April 6, 2022
Raleigh, NC May 25, 2022
Palm Desert, CA