Central Control Sales Expert
This training will introduce and define the role of Rain Bird’s Central Control Products for commercial irrigation applications. Identification and association of all system hardware components will be presented for the Maxicom², SiteControl and IQ Central Control systems. Hands on installation activities include communication between each Central Control system and its associated components including the WS-PRO2 (Series) and WS-PROLT Weather Stations.
Unit 1 Introduction to CC Sales Expert Class
Unit 2 Anatomy of a Central Control System
Unit 3 Central Control System components
Unit 4 Central Control Interface
Unit 5 Satellite Controllers
Unit 6 Field Decoders
Unit 7 Weather Stations
Unit 8 Sensors
Unit 9 Grounding
Unit 10 Central Control Computer
Unit 11 Remote Desktop Management
Unit 12 Central Control Exercises
Unit 13 Remote Desktop Management
Unit 14 Central Control System Sales Presentation
Unit 15 Review & Examination
Unit 16 Course Evaluation
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
1. Identify the three Rain Bird Central Control Systems for commercial use.
2. List the types of Field Interfaces used with Rain Bird Central Control systems.
3. State the types of Satellite Controllers used with Rain Bird Central Control systems.
4. State the difference between a traditionally wired Satellite Controller and a Decoder Controller.
5. Identify the types of Weather Stations used with Rain Bird Central Control systems.
6. Identify the types of Sensors used with Rain Bird Central Control systems.
7. State the grounding requirements for Rain Bird Central Control systems.