I am signing this Liability Waiver and Indemnification Agreement as a condition of being granted access to Rain Bird’s events. I understand that I have the choice of whether to sign this Agreement and participate in Rain Bird events, or to decline and not participate. I further acknowledge that Rain Bird Corporation cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid19 while attending a Rain Bird event and understand the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Rain Bird employees.
- I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- Within the last 14 days, I have not traveled internationally or to a highly impacted area within the USA.
- I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID‐19.
- I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID‐19.
I agree to:
- Follow all precautions as requested by Rain Bird in order to attend this event. Precautions may include but not be limited to wearing a mask that covers both my nose and mouth, practicing social distancing and washing my hands or using hand sanitizing gel regularly throughout the event. If I choose not to follow any of these precautions that I could be asked to leave the event.
- To tell Rain Bird if I become ill within 10 days after the event
In the event that due to any act or omission relating to any services I performed or received from, or my presence at, Rain Bird Corporation events including, but not limited to, engaging in conduct required in compliance with the Rain Bird COVID19 policy or failure to comply with the COVID19 Policy, and whether caused by negligence of Rain Bird Corporation, its officers, directors, employees, employee benefit plans and agents (the “Releasees”) or otherwise (i) I, or my family members or personal representatives of me or my company sustain bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, other
mental or physical harm or property damage and/or (ii) my family member, spouse, or household member, or a third party files a claim or lawsuit against the Releasees, or any of them, then to the fullest extent allowed by law, I hereby agree to release, indemnify, waive and hold the Releasees harmless from any and all causes of action, claims, demands, loss, liability, expenses, damage, costs, and/or compensation of any kind including attorneys fees. If any of the provisions, terms or clauses of this Waiver and Indemnification Agreement is declared illegal, unenforceable or ineffective in a legal forum, those provisions, terms and clauses shall be deemed severable, such that all other provisions, terms and clauses of this Waiver and Indemnification Agreement shall remain valid and binding upon both parties.
I agree that this Waiver and Indemnification Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California and AZ.